Get in touch today
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
What student type are you?
Are you a New Zealand resident or international student? If you’re a New Zealander or citizen please use Domestic enrolment. If you live outside of New Zealand or are not a Resident or citizen or hold a visa to work and study in New Zealand, use International enrolment.
Forget about IELTS - Get your LanguageCert in 6 weeks!
To be recognised as qualified for teacher-led centres, you are required to provide evidence of English language competency. This short 6-week programme will help prepare you to take the LanguageCert test and get you one step closer to being recognised as a qualified teacher in the ECE workforce.
Programme starts on Saturday, 11th July (online).
Seafield’s LanguageCert Preparation Course package - ONLY $500 (ONLINE)
- Each week: Every Saturday 9.00 am – 1.30 pm
- Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Accredited LanguageCert test centre
- Experienced and successful provider of tailored LanguageCert training for you to reach you
Have any questions?
Terms and conditions
- Your course fee includes study materials, interactive online classes and one mock test and results report. $500 tuition fee does not include entry into the official LanguageCert test. An Official Receipt can be requested once fees are paid in full.
- If you choose to cancel your course before the start date, you are eligible for a 50% refund of your course fee.
- After the start date, you are not eligible for a refund if you withdrawal from the course.
- Seafield School of English is an approved LanguageCert testing centre. We will prepare you to increase your chances of success in the official LanguageCert test. However, we have no responsibility in the cases that you do not reach your target result; you have technical issues during your official test; or you miss your official test. You are responsible for the timely communication with LanguageCert in the case of a problem. Seafield will assist you with problems but cannot take responsibility for the outcome.
- You are responsible for the quality of your device, your connection and your internet provider.
- NZSE Certificate in Preparation for University Study (Level 4)
- NZSE Diploma in Business (Level 5)
- NZSE Diploma in IT Technical Support (Level 5)
- Any other Level 5 diplomas in NZ institutes (conditions apply)
What people say about us
"The best thing about Seafield is the structured environment that compliments my English ability. The teachers care and are like friends and I love the opportunities we have to explore scenic New Zealand."
(from South Korea)