Get in touch today
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
What student type are you?
Are you a New Zealand resident or international student? If you’re a New Zealander or citizen please use Domestic enrolment. If you live outside of New Zealand or are not a Resident or citizen or hold a visa to work and study in New Zealand, use International enrolment.
Our Level 4 General programme provides students with the language competency in academic contexts for Level 5 tertiary study as well as basic workplace and life use. It sets out to advance the students' skills in speaking, listening, reading, writing and study skills that will enable them to handle a range of general contexts for living in Aotearoa New Zealand.
What you can learn
- Learn how to listen, read, write and speak in English in general contexts
- Learn in a fast and flexible 17 week programme
- Get the language and study skills to succeed in study, employment and life
- English language scholarships available
- IELTS (Academic): 5.5 overall (within the last 2 years)
- Seafield NZCEL entry test: 5.5 overall (within the last 6 months)
- Oxford Online English test: B2
- Seafield English Language Tuition: Upper Intermediate Summative Test: Overall Pass
- Pearson’s Test of English: At least 42 (within the last 2 years)
- New Zealand Certificate of English Language: Level 3 (Applied) [NZQA Ref: 3667]
- LanguageCert: B2 Communicator Official Pass; or Seafield LanguageCert B2 Communicator Mock Test pass
- NZSE Certificate in Preparation for University Study (Level 4)
- NZSE Diploma in Business (Level 5)
- NZSE Diploma in IT Technical Support (Level 5)
- Any other Level 5 diplomas in NZ institutes (conditions apply)
What people say about us
"The best thing about Seafield is the structured environment that compliments my English ability. The teachers care and are like friends and I love the opportunities we have to explore scenic New Zealand."
(from South Korea)